When Was The Last Time Your Medical Computer Network Company Conducted Your HIPAA Risk Assessment?
As a health practitioner your primary responsibility is to provide quality, confidential care to your patients. But to treat your ever-expanding caseload of patients you depend on technology. When doing this you must ensure:
- Your technology is up to date and protected against malware and cybercrime,
- Data is stored securely and always retrievable,
- Your network performs optimally 24/7, and
- You meet HIPAA requirements.
NCT provides the computer network support your practice in Dallas/Fort Worth needs to ensure these things and more.
- A system that’s built for healthcare practices with enterprise-level security.
- A flat monthly fee so you can keep your IT costs under control.
- A 24/7 Help Desk that provides IT support for end user issues.
- Emergency service to get systems back up and running quickly.
- Access to patient and healthcare data that is backed up securely and stored safely off site.
- Continuous, proactive monitoring and maintenance to ensure systems perform at their best and are less prone to failure.
- Risk Analyses to ensure you comply with HIPAA.
HIPAA Requires All Healthcare Entities Conduct Regular Risk Analyses.
NCT Can Help.
A risk analysis identifies PHI-containing systems, assesses vulnerabilities and prioritizes risks on these systems. A HIPAA Risk Analysis by NCT also assists in the development of strategies to safeguard systems.
For more information about our Medical IT Services or a HIPAA Risk Analysis contact NCT at (214) 544-3982 or email us at: email@example.com